Curlyn's first post

Hey y'all its me just exploring this wonderful thing called the Internet, and having fun. This is my first post, and i don't really have much time right now to say much cause i got to go do some exercising on the basketball court, you know to stay fit and healthy. By the way today is observed as Caribbean wellness day, so there was an organised walk to Salisbury and I guess what? I, yes I went along with a few members from our church, we were representing Cornerstone and of course our Lord Jesus Christ or JC. I am ecstatic to report that one individual accepted Christ as her Savior, "praise the Lord!!!". Overall it was fun and rewarding at the same time, but i guessed that my trip to boiling lake two weeks ago prepped me up for that, so to me it was just another ordinary walk. Ok like i said i am not staying too long, so i got to go and eat lunch, which i must say looks very good, compliments to the chef, sis Jennifer Valerie. Bye

1 comment:

Agepe said...

Hi... greetings from Indonesia. GBU